Sjain Ventures Limited (Sjain) is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.Sjain takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Sjain utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
In general, you can visit SjainVentures on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our Web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Sjain uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of its site. Your accessing our site signifies your unconditional consent to allow the collection of your domain names.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information.
Sjain does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services you've requested;
- When we have your permission: or
- Under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Sjain under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Sjain communicate with you about offers from Sjain and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Sjain's rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Sjain or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Sjain is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail identification address (‘ID') that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for you to download our white papers, to provide you with subscription information etc. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
If you register with one of Sjain's business units online, they may use this information to provide you with custom information about Sjain's offering in support of your business needs. We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Sjain web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. Sjain or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. A technology called cookies may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie.
At times we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us within a period of fifteen days from the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information was provided to us without your free consent.
Sjain's Web site may contain links to other sites such as Sjain partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to Sjain in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.